- Speed arm is a practice tool that can be used by both professional and junior cricketers. The speed arm can be used in full pitch and also Half pitch
- It generates speeds up to 110kmph. Ideally suitable for U 16 players. The size of the speed arm is short ensuing a natural trajectory along with control and accuracy
- The speed arm can be used in just 30 ft space for knocking practice; the speed arm can also be used in practice camp, back yard or any cricket playing surface
- The speed arm produces a realistic bowling action while throwing due to its short length
- The product is non-returnable. It is not compatible for Tennis ball. It’s designed for professionals cricket practice
- A shoulder friendly hand held tool for a coach, parent and cricketers of all the levels
- Due to its short length, the sighting of the ball will be easier even when played from shorter distance
There are no reviews yet.